CHICAGO DAILY LAW BULLETIN — Established in 1854
Serving Chicago's legal community for 164 years
Staff Biographies and Contact Information
How to Contact Us
Law Bulletin Media
415 N. State Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654-4674
Call us: 312-644-7800
Fax us: 312-644-4255
Subscribe — To subscribe to the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, complete the form according to the instructions.
Editorial — For content of this site, reaching a reporter or editor and submitting press releases.
Password Help — For retrieving your password to access this site.
Circulation — For account and billing inquires, renewals and updating your credit card information, as well as questions related to the operation of this site and e-mail sent to you.
Delivery — For issues involving delivery of the print edition.
Classified Advertising — For buying or renewing classified and Service Mart ads and professional announcements in the print or Web editions, as well as requesting rate information.
Display Advertising — For buying or renewing larger ads in the print or Web editions, as well as requesting rate information.
Reprint Requests — If you would like to request a reprint. You may also click on the "Request a Reprint" link on our articles.
Discontinue Daily Headlines Email — Go to this page and click on the button to stop receiving the daily headlines from the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin Online.
Public Notices — For taking out a new public notice or questions about your notices. Submit Probate and Assumed Name notices online at CookCountyPublicNotice.com
Court Call — For questions about the docket listings and courts information.
Sullivan's Law Directory — To update your listing or add your name to the directory of Illinois lawyers.
• The Chicago Daily Law Bulletin (ISSN 03626148) is a newspaper of general circulation published daily, Monday through Friday, except legal holidays and an extra issue in April. The insertion of legal notices in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin is sufficient publication under the decision of the Supreme Court of Illinois (Railton v. Lauder, 126 Ill. 219).
• Periodicals postage paid at Chicago, Illinois. Postmaster: Send/e-mail and address changes to Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, 415 N. State Street, Chicago, Ill. 60654-4674. Subscribers should notify the publisher in writing of address changes or unsatisfactory delivery.
• Subscription rates: 6 mos $249, 1 year $325, 2 years $525, 3 years $699. Please send payment with order. Special rates available on request for law students and senior counsel. Single-copy prices: $2.50 per copy.
• Attorneys placing legal advertisements are responsible for payment. Legal advertisements will not be accepted on a contingent basis. Publisher is not responsible for errors in advertisements after first publication if not advised by the advertiser.
• The Chicago Daily Law Bulletin’s staff news coverages is augmented by resources including The Associated Press wire service.
• The Chicago Daily Law Bulletin is a member of American Court and Commercial Newspapers, Illinois Press Association, National Newspaper Association and The Associated Press.
• Chicago Daily Law Bulletin® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
MICHAEL B. KRAMER President
GINGER LAMB Vice President and Publisher
MARC KARLINSKY Editor
CATHERINE JURIC Vice President and General Manager PNN
Published by Law Bulletin Media
LANNING MACFARLAND JR. Chairman
Law Bulletin Representatives:
Chancery Division, Room 802, Daley Center
Naureen Choudhury, 312-603-6307
Mark Menzies – 312-644-4610
Alyssa Gawlinski, 312-644-2394
Michael Pullum, 312-644-6935
Chicago Daily Law Bulletin — Advertising
312-644-2942 Fax 312-644-4255